Sidorenko, Georgii Ivanovich (Born: 21.08.1925)
Doctor of Medical Sciences (since 1968), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1996 on speciality Cardiology.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology (1991),
President of the Association of Cardiologists of the CIS (1994),
President of the Belarusian Scientific Society of Cardiologists (1964).
Chairman of the Scientific Doctorate Degree Council for speciality "Cardiology",
Member of the Presidium of the Scientific Medical Council of the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Belarus.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Series of Medical Sciences,
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Kardiologiya (Cardiology)
The Republican Scientific-Practical Center "Cardiology" of the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Belarus, Chief Researcher-consultant.
110 R. Lyuksemburg Street, Minsk BY-220036, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 208-76-34. Fax: +375 (17) 208-72-39.
Cardiology - diagnostics, therapy and rehabilitation of cardio-vascular diseases, medical cybernetics, biocontrol, medical technic, experimental and clinical pharmacology.
1. Cybernetics and therapy (1970).
2. Early instrumental diagnostics of hypertensive disease and arteriosclerosis (1973).
3. Psychophysiological aspects of cardiological research (1982).
4. Instrumental methods of research in cardiology (1994).
1. Georgy Ivanovich Sidorenko (To the 75th Anniversary) (In Russian).
2. Georgii Ivanovich Sidorenko (To the 85th Anniversary) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page