Bormotov, Vsevolod Yevstafyevich (Born: 07.11.1928)
Doctor of Biological Sciences (since 1968), Professor (1976).
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1970 on speciality Genetics of Plants.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Republican Society of Genetics and Selectioners,
Member of the Scientific Council for the problem "Genetic and physiology-biochemical basis of selection, productivity and immunity of agricultural plants".
The Institute of Genetics and Cytology of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Chief Researcher.
27 Akademichnaya Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-19-46
Genetics and cytogenetics of plants.
1. Experimental poliploidness and heterosis of sugar beet (1972).
2. The study of cytogenetics of polyploidal forms of sugar beet (1976).
3. Poliploidness and polimorphism of plants according to the size of cells (1986).
4. Tetraploidal triticale (1990).
1. Vsevolod Evstafievich Bormotov (To the 70th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page