Khripach, Vladimir Aleksandrovich (Born: 02.10.1949)
Doctor of Chemical Sciences (since 1990), Professor (1997).
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 2000 on speciality Bioorganic Chemisty.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of The Czech Chemical Society (1999)
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Chemical Sciences).
The Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Head of Laboratory of Steroid Chemistry.
5 Academician V.F.Kuprevich Street, Build.2, Minsk BY-220141, Republic of Belarus
Tel./Fax: +375 (17) 264-86-47. E-mail: email@example.com
Natural product, heterocyclic and pesticide chemistry. Synthesis, bioactivity and practical application of natural bioregulators and their analogs in agriculture and in medicine.
1. Brassinosteroids. Navuka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1993).
2. Brassinosteroids: A New Class of Plant Hormones. Academic Press, San Diego (1998).
3. Twenty Years of Brassinosteroids: Steroidal Plant Hormones Warrant Better Crops for the XXI Century // Annals of Botany. 2000. Vol.86.
4. New practical aspects of brassinosteroids and results of their ten-year agricultural use in Russia and Belarus (with V.N. Zhabinskii, N.B. Khripach) // Brassinosteroids. Bioactivity and Crop Productivity. Еds. S. Hayat, A. Ahmad. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publisher, 2003. P.189-230.
5. Brassinosteroids: a new role of steroids as bio-signaling molecules (with V. Zhabinskii, R. Karnachuck) // Chemical Probes in Biology. Ed. M.P.Schneider. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publisher, 2003. P.153-165.
6. 2,3-Epoxybrassinosteroids are intermediates in the biosynthesis of castasterone in seedlings of Secale cereale (in coauth.) // Phytochemistry. 2005. V. 66. No.1.
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page