Pavlyukevich, Nikolai Vladimirovich (Born: 18.05.1937)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1991), Senior Researcher.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1994 on speciality Thermophysics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Scientific council of the Russian Academy of Sciences for the problem "Thermal conditions of machines and apparatus".
Editorial Board Membership
Associate Editor-in-Chief of the journal Inzhenerno-Fizicheskii Zhurnal (Engineering-Physical Journal)
A.V.Lykov Institute of Heat and Mass Transfer of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Chief Researcher.
15 P.Brouki Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-22-05. Fax: +375 (17) 232-25-13. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kinetic theory of transfer processes, processes of heat- and mass transfer in porous bodies and under phase transformations.
1. On kinetic gas-flow model in a porous body (1984).
2. Kinetics of mass transfer across a porous screen under vacuum deposition conditions (1992).
3. Kinetics of intense evaporation mass transfer through a porous layer (1993).
4. Physical kinetics and transfer processes in phase transitions (1995).
1. Nikolai Vladimirovich Pavlyukevich.
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page