Anisovich, Gennadii Anatoliyevich (Born: 25.08.1932. Died: 06.12.2003)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1970), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1984 on speciality Materials Sciences.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Scientific Degree Council at the Belarusian State Polytechnical Academy,
Member of the Scientific Council "The new ways of creating and processing of metallic materials" (Kiev, the Ukraine).
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Doklady of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus,
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Materialy. Tekhnologii. Instrumenty,
Editor-in-Chief of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Physical-Engineering Sciences).
Presidium of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Chief Specialist.
66 Fr.Skaryny Praspekt, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-03-77. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thermophysics in systems with phase and structure transformations. Technology of special kinds of casting, thermal basis of the casting processes theory.
1. Cooling of a casting in a composite form (1969).
2. Hardening of castings (1979).
3. Special methods of casting. A reference book (1991).
4. Moulding materials: A reference book. (1993).
1. Gennady Anatolievich Anisovich (On his 70th Birthday) (In Russian).
2. In memory of academician of NAS of Belarus Gennady Anatolievich Anisovich (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page