Boiko, Boris Borisovich (Born: 06.08.1923. Died: 29.08.1999)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1965), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1974 on speciality Optics.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Council of the Fundamental Research Foundation of Belarus
Editorial Board Membership
Former Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Doklady of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
The Institute of Solid State and Semiconductor Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, the Honorable Director.
17 P.Brouki Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Optics, laser physics, solid-state physics.
1. Photoplasticity. Minsk, Izd. Akad. Nauk BSSR, 1957.
2. Reflection of Light from Amplifying and Nonlinear Media. Minsk, Nauka i Tekhnika, 1988 (in coauth. with N.S. Petrov).
1. Boris Borisovich Boiko (on his 50th birthday) // Journal of Applied Spectroscopy. 1973. Vol.19, No.2.
2. Boris Borisovich Boiko (On the occasion of the 75th birthday anniversary) // Vestsi NAS of Belarus, Ser. Phys.-Math. Sci. 1998. No.3 (In Belarusian).
3. Boris Borisovich Boiko (On the occasion of the 80th birthday) // Vestsi NAS of Belarus, Ser. Phys.-Math. Sci. 2006. No.3 (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Historical Notes / Back to Top of Page