Golub, David Movshevich (Born: 10.08.1901. Died: 12.10.2001)
Doctor of Medical Sciences (since 1935), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1960 on speciality Normal Anatomy.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Honorary Member of the Czechoslovak Purkinje Society of Anatoms,
Honorary Member of Bulgarian Society of Anatoms,
Member of the Bureau of Department of Medical-Biological Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
The Institute of Physiology of the NAS of Belarus, Adviser & Head of Functional Neuromorphology Group.
28 Akademichnaya Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Neuromorphology: development, structure, rehabilitation of neural connections of different organs.
1. Development of adrenal glands and their innervation of a man and some animals (1936).
2. Structure of peripheral nervous system in embryogenesis of a man (1962).
3. Reinnervation of the submandibular salivary gland (1971).
4. Reconstruction of integrity of the front abdomen wall and of innervation of internal organs (1994).
1. David Movshevich Golub (To the 95th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
2. David M. Golub (To the 100th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Historical Notes / Back to Top of Page