Gribkovskii, Victor Pavlovich (Born: 30.04.1932. Died: 26.10.2000)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1973), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1977 on speciality Theoretical Physics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the two Specialized degree defence councils
Editorial Board Membership
The former Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Applied Spectroscopy (Zhurnal Prikladnoi Spektroskopii).
B.I.Stepanov Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Head of the Laboratory.
68 Fr.Skaryny Praspekt, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Fax: +375 (17) 284-08-79
Luminescence, non-linear optics, laser physics, physics of streamer discharges in semiconductors.
1. Introduction to theory of luminescence (1963).
2. Theory of luminescence (1968,1970).
3. Theory of absorption and light emission in semiconductors (1975).
4. Semiconductor lasers (1988).
1. To the memory of the Correspondent Member of the NAS of Belarus Viktor Pavlovich Gribkovski (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Historical Notes / Back to Top of Page