Lukashov, Valentin Konstantinovich (Born: 25.06.1938. Died: 08.06.1998)
Doctor of Geological-Mineralogical Sciences (since 1970), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1986 on speciality Geochemistry.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the International Academy of Ecology,
Chairman of the Baltic-Belarusian geochemical Society,
Member of commissions and working groups of the International Association of geochemistry and cosmochemistry,
Member of the Council for biogeochemistry (Novorossiysk, Russia).
Editorial Board Membership
Former Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of the International Association of Geochemistry and Cosmochemistry
Former Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Applied Geochemistry,
Former Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Chemical Sciences).
The Institute of Geological Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Head of Laboratory.
7 Academician V.F.Kuprevich Street, Minsk BY-220141, Republic of Belarus
Fax: +375 (17) 263-63-98
Geochemistry, geology, ecology; study of geochemistry of hypergenese zone; geochemical methods of minerals search; protection and rational utilisation of the environment; geochemistry of technogenesis.
1. Geochemistry of the Quarternary lithogenesis (1970).
2. Scientific background of environmental protection (1980).
3. Geological aspects of environmental protection (1987).
4. Synthetic sorbents in applied and experimental geochemistry (1992).
1. Valentin Konstantinovich Lukashov (1938--1998) (In Belarusian).
2. Life devoted to science: Valyancin Kanstancinavich LUKASHOU (In Belarusian).
3. In Memoriam: Valentine Konstantinovich Lukashev // Medical Geology Newsletter. January, 1999. No1.
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page