Martynenko, Oleg Grigoryevich (Born: 12.03.1936. Died: 01.12.2012)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1973), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1991 on speciality Thermophysics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the New York Academy of Sciences (USA),
Member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers,
Member of the Scientific Council of the International Center for Heat and Mass Transfer (Ankara, Turkey).
Editorial Board Membership
Honorary Editor of the journal Inzhenerno-Fizicheskii Zhurnal (Engineering-Physical Journal),
Foundig Editor of the journal Heat Transfer Research,
Member of the Editorial Board of the International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer,
Member of the Editorial Board of the International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer,
Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Energy, Heat and Mass Transfer,
Member of the International Advisory Board of the journal Thermal Science.
A.V.Lykov Institute of Heat and Mass Transfer of the the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
15 P.Brouki Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Fax: +375 (17) 232-25-13. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Convective heat and mass transfer.
1. Theory of buoyancy jets and wakes (1991).
2. Free-convective heat transfer (1992).
3. Radiative heat transfer in a highly dispersed layer (1995).
4. Free-Convective Heat Transfer. Berlin: Springer, 2005 (with P.P. Khramtsov).
1. Oleg Grigorievich Martynenko (On his 60th Birthday).
2. Oleg Grigorievich Martynenko (On his 70th birthday).
3. Oleg Grigorievich Martynenko (On his 75th birthday).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page