Pikulik, Mikhail Mikhailovich (Born: 19.04.1948. Died: 24.01.2006)
Doctor of Biological Sciences (since 1993), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1994 on speciality Zoology.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Corresponding Member of the International Eurasian Academy,
Chairperson of the Belarusian National Committee on UNESCO's "Man and the Biosphere" (MAB) Programme,
Member of the Ecological Commission of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Biological Sciences),
Member of the Editorial Board of the Interdepartmental Bulletin Natural Resources (Prirodnye Resursy),
Member of the Editorial Board of the Russian Journal of Herpetology
The Institute of Zoology of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
27 Akademichnaya Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Fax: +375 (17) 284-10-36
Landscape herpetology and ecology of terrestrial vertebrates, population ecology, biocenology, general problems of protection and rational use of biological diversity of the animal world.
1. Amphibians of Belarus (1985).
2. Reptiles of Belarus (1988).
3. Improvement of principles and methods of protection and rational use of the animal world (1990).
4. Animal world and radiation (1991).
5. Amphibia. Reptiles. Encyclopaedic Directory (1996).
1. Mikhail Mikhailovich Pikulik (To the 50th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page