Prokhorenko, Pyotr Petrovich (Born: 19.09.1939. Died: 10.06.2008)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1988), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 2000 on speciality Physics and Technics of Nondestructive Testing.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the New York Academy of Sciences,
Academician of the International Informatization Academy,
Academician of the Russian Academy of Transport,
Vice President of the Belarusian Association of the Nondestructive Methods of Testing,
Chairman of the Scientific Doctorate Degree Council
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Materials, Technologies, Instruments,
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Physical-Engineering Sciences).
The Institute of Applied Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Chief Researcher.
16 Akademichnaya Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Fax: +375 (17) 284-10-81. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theoretical bases and physical aspects of the capillary defectoscopy, including the effects of the external physical fields (acoustic and magnetic) interaction with liquid environments and on the boundary "solid state - liquid".
1. The ultra-sound capillary effect (1981).
2. Hydrodynamics and heat transfer of the gradient flows of the microstructure liquid (1984).
3. Introduction to the theory of capillary testing (1988).
4. Acoustic cavitation at the solid surface (1990).
5. Theoretical bases and physical aspects of the capillary nondestructive testing (1997).
6. Theoretical Principles of Liquid Penetrant Testing (1999).
1. Peter Petrovich Prokhorenko (On his 60th birthday) (In Russian).
2. Peter Petrovich Prokhorenko (On his 60th birthday) (In Russian).
3. In memory of Academician of the NAS of Belarus Peter Petrovich Prokhorenko (In Russian).
1. Synthesis of ultrasonic transducers directional diagram // International Conference "Computer Methods and Inverse Problems in Nondestructive Testing and Diagnostics" (1995).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page