Sirota, Nikolai Nikolaevich (Born: 02.11.1913. Died: 06.01.2006)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1951), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1956 on speciality Physics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the New York Academy of Sciences,
Member of the Commission on Electron-Spin-Momentum Distribution of the International Union of Crystallography,
Former Chairman of the Presidium of Science and Technical Societies of the Belarusian SSR,
Member of the Presidium of Science and Technical Societies of the former USSR,
Member of the Scientific Councils for "Magnetism", "Physics and technics of semiconductors", "Low-temperature Physics" (Academy of Sciences of the USSR), "Solid State and Semiconductor Physics" (Academy of Sciences of Belarus)
Editorial Board Membership
Member of Editorial Board of the journal Metals (Russian Academy of Sciences),
Member of Editorial Board of the Journal Crystal Research and Technology (Germany)
Moscow State University of Nature Arrangement, Professor of the Chair of Physics.
19 Pryanishnikova Street, Moscow 127550, Russia.
The Institute of Solid State and Semiconductor Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Consultant.
Solid state physics, semiconductors, metals, insulators, electronic density, physical-chemical analysis of condensed phases, thermodynamics, statistical physics.
1. Thermodynamics and statistical physics. Minsk, 1969.
2. Physics and physicochemical nature of phases of variable composition. Minsk, 1970.
3. Collection of Works. In 11 Vols. Minsk, 1998.
4. Physics and physical-chemical analysis of condensed matter: Collected Works. In 2 Vols. Minsk, 2001-2006.
1. Nikolai Nikolayevich Sirota (On the occasion of the 85th birthday anniversary) (In Russian).
2. Nikolai Nikolaevich Sirota (On the occasion of the 90th birthday) (In Russian).
3. On the Occasion of the Ninetieth Birthday of Academician N.N. Sirota // Inorganic Materials. 2004. Vo.40, No.7.
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page