Anatoly Maksimovich Rusetsky (b. 14.02.1951, Borisov, Minsk oblast), a scientist in the field of electronic engineering. Doctor of Technical Sciences (2000), Professor (2004).
Graduated from the Belarusian Polytechnic Institute (1973). Since 1973, designer, Chief designer of the Specialized Design Technology Bureau with Pilot Production of the Institute of Physics of the Academy of Sciences of the BSSR. Since 1977, Chief engineer of the Minsk branch of the Moscow Technological Design Bureau, then Chief designer of the Special Design Bureau "Impulse" of the Ministry of Radio Industry of the USSR. Since 1981, Senior engineer, Head of Office of the Design Bureau for Precision Electronic Engineering SPA "Planar", Chief engineer and Director of the "Electronmash" Plant at DBPEE SPA "Planar", President of the State Scientific and Production Concern of Precision Engineering "Planar" - Director of the "Electronmash" Plant. Since 1997, the Deputy, since 2002, First Deputy Minister of Industry of the Republic of Belarus. Chairman of the Committee on Science and Technology at the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus in 2002-2003. Minister of Industry of the Republic of Belarus in 2003-2009. Director of the State Scientific Institution "A.V.Lykov Institute of Heat and Mass Transfer of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus" since December 2009. Chairman of the Presidium of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, member of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus from December 2010 to October 2012. Deputy Chairman of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly of the Republic of Belarus since October 2012.
Author of some 70 scientific papers, and 12 patents.
Laureate of the State Prize of the Republic of Belarus in the field of science and technology for 1996.
He was awarded medals, Certificate of Honour of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus.
1. Coordinate positioners of flexible manufacturing systems for electronic engineering. Minsk, 1998.
2. Theory of the construction of precision machinery of equipment for manufacturing electronic equipment. Minsk, 1999 (with co-auth.).
3. Optimization design of high-precision coordinate systems and equipment for manufacturing electronic equipment. Minsk, 1999 (with co-auth.).
4. Technology and engineering of precision laser modification of solid-state structures. Minsk, 2002 (with co-auth.).
5. Design and production of radio electronic systems. Minsk, 2006 (with co-auth.).
6. Technological processes and systems in microelectronics: plasma, electron-ion-beam, ultrasonic. Minsk, 2009 (with co-auth.).
1. Anatoliy Maksimovich Rusetsky (On his 60th birthday) // Proc. NAS of Belarus. Ser. Phys.-Eng. Sci. 2011. No.1.
/ About Academy / NASB Presidents and Chairmans of Presidium List Since 1928