From May 29 to June 2, 2017 the NASB Council of Young Scientists will organize the Young Scientist School "Turnkey Scientist-2017."
The "Turnkey Scientist-2017" school is a short intensive cycle of lectures, seminars, master classes, practical classes and round tables of leading scientists of the NAS of Belarus and invited lecturers for undergraduates, graduate students and young scientists on the issues that are necessary for successful and effective work in science:
• organization of scientific activities in the NAS of Belarus and the Republic of Belarus
• structure and history of the NAS of Belarus
• financing of science in the Republic of Belarus
• grants, scholarships and prizes for young scientists
• international cooperation
• writing a grant application
• scientific results publication
• thesis preparation and defense
• scientific projects management
• presentation of scientific results at conferences
• presentation of a start-up and investment projects
• time management
The School of the young scientist aims at increasing the efficiency and initiative of young scientists in scientific research conducting, as well as developing of the young scientists’ leadership qualities for the independent scientific projects implementation.
Young scientists up to the age of 35 (undergraduates, graduate students, young scientists) are invited to take part in the Young Scientist School.
Location: The Yakub Kolas Central Scientific Library of the NAS of Belarus, vul. Surhanava, 15, Minsk
Participation in the Young Scientist School is free!
The number of places for participation in the School is limited! The Organizing Committee has the right to select candidates for participation in the School. The Young Scientist School will send invitations until May 20. A letter with the request to delegate a young scientist to participate in the School for the period from May 29 to June 2, 2017 will be addressed to the head of the organization where a young scientist works and/or studies.
A Certificate of Participant is given to everybody graduating from the School.
Coordinator of the Young Scientist School: Chairman of the Department of Chemistry and Earth Sciences of the NASB, Candidate of Chemical Sciences Tatiana V. Plisko, tel./fax: +375 17 292 28 22, E-mail: email@example.com