On 27 July 2017 (Thursday), a meeting of the NASB leadership and representatives of the Roscosmos State Corporation will be held in the Presidium of the NAS of Belarus (praspiekt Niezaliežnasci 66). The meeting will be dedicated to the five years of successful in-orbit operation of the Belarusian spacecraft.
The meeting aims at discussing issues of scientific and technical cooperation on space research in the field of peaceful space exploration, creation and tasks of a new Russian-Belarusian spacecraft for remote Earth sensing of high-resolution.
The Russian delegation includes the following persons:
1. Mikhail N. Khaylov, Deputy Head of the Roscosmos State Corporation;
2. Oleg V. Kem, Director of the Department of Navigation Space Systems (GLONASS) of the Roscosmos State Corporation;
3. Leonid A. Makridenko, General Director of the "VNIIEM Corporation" JC;
4. Vitaliy A. Mironichev, Head of the Department of Remote Earth Sensing Systems of the Roscosmos State Corporation.
The Belarusian side is represented by:
1. Vladimir G. Gusakov, Chairman of the NASB Presidium, Academician;
2. Petr A. Vityaz, Head of the NASB apparatus, Academician;
3. Sergey A. Zolotoy, Director of the NASB "Geoinformation Systems" Unitary Enterprise.