On 1 December 2017, a round table discussion on strategic directions of development and deepening of integration and cooperation in the agribusiness of the member states of the Eurasian Economic Community will be held at the Institute of Economics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
The NASB Institute of Economics and the Department of Agro-Industrial Policy of the Eurasian Economic Commission are the organizers of the discussion.
The event aims at exchanging experts opinions, elaborating proposals on the development of sectoral interstate interaction, and summing up the results of the implementation of the coordinated agro-industrial policy of the Eurasian Economic Community.
The main subject areas are as follows:
1. Results of the implementation of the main directions of the coordinated agro-industrial policy of the Eurasian Economic Community.
2. Measures and mechanisms for deepening integration processes within the framework of the key directions of the coordinated agro-industrial policy of the EAEC.
3. Expert assessment of the achievement of the goals and objectives of the coordinated agro-industrial policy of the EAEC.
4. Strategy for development and deepening of agro-industrial integration, mechanisms for the development of the coordinated agro-industrial policy of the EAEC.
More than 50 representatives of government bodies, scientific institutes, research and production organizations, enterprises of the real sector, industry unions and associations of the EAEC member states will take part in the round table discussion.
The welcoming speeches and thematic reports will be delivered by Sergey S. Sidorsky, Member of the Board (Minister) of the Industry and Agro-Industrial Complex of the Eurasian Economic Commission; Petr P. Kazakevich, Deputy Chairman of the NASB Presidium; Alla L. Lomakina, Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Belarus; Valery I. Belsky, Director of the NASB Institute of Economics; Stanislav B. Buben, Director of the Department of the Agro-Industrial Policy of the Eurasian Economic Commission; and other leading experts.
The program of the round table discussion "Strategic Directions of Development and Deepening of Integration and Cooperation in the Agribusiness of the Member States of the Eurasian Economic Community" provides the work of the two sessions:
1. Strategic directions of integration into the agro-industrial complex of the member states of the Eurasian Economic Community.
2. Deepening the sectoral cooperation of the member states of the Eurasian Economic Community on sensitive agricultural commodities