Antonov, Ignatii Petrovich (Born: 28.12.1922)
Doctor of Medical Sciences (since 1966), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1984 on speciality Neurology.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences,
Honorary Member of the Scientific Society of Bulgarian Neuropathologists,
Member of the Presidium of Interstate Association of Neuropathologists,
Chairman of the Scientific Society of Neuropathologists of Belarus,
Chairman of the Republican Health-Resort Committee,
Chairman of the Scientific Council for Neurology of the Health Ministry of Belarus,
Member of the Board of Experts of the Highest Certifying Committee of the Republic of Belarus.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Series of Medical Sciences,
Member of the Editorial Council of Journal of Neurology and Psychiatry,
Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal Medical News.
Pathogenesis, diagnostics, treatment and prophylaxis of diseases of peripheral nervous system, vascular and parasitic diseases of the nervous system; problems of organization of medical science.
1. A Reference book on diagnostics and prognosis of the nervous diseases in tables and lists (1986).
2. Diseases of the nervous system (1992).
3. Modern state and research perspectives of vertebrogenic diseases of the peripheral nervous system (1992).
4. The main results of 15 year studies of the problem of diseases of the peripheral nervous system (1992).
1. Ignatii Petrovich Antonov (To the 75th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
2. Ignatii Petrovich Antonov (On his 80th Anniversary) (In Russian).
3. Ignatii Petrovich Antonov (On his 90th Anniversary) (In Russian).
1. Antonov Ignatii Petrovich, from Soldiers of XX Century (In Russian).
2. Ignatiy Petrovich Antonov, from Minsk Honourable Citizens.
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page