Apanasevich, Pavel Andreyevich (Born: 14.07.1929)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1974), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1984 on speciality Theoretical Physics.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Former President of the Belarusian Physical Society,
Member of the Optical Society named after D.S.Rozshdestvenskii,
Member of the International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE),
Chairman of the Scientific Council for Laser Physics at the Department of Physics, Mathematics and Informatics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus,
Chairman of the Scientific Degree Council of B.I.Stepanov Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of journal Optics and Spectroscopy (Optika i Spektroskopiya),
Member of the Advisory Editorial Council of the Journal of Applied Spectroscopy (Zhurnal Prikladnoi Spektroskopii),
Member of the International Advisory Board of the journal Nonlinear Phenomena in Complex Systems
B.I.Stepanov Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, the Honorary Director.
68 Independence Avenue, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-06-54. Fax: +375 (17) 284-08-79. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theory of interaction of light and matter, laser physics, non-linear optics, spectroscopy.
1. Fundamentals of the theory of interaction of light and substance (1977).
2. The modes connection influence on intracavity generation of the second harmonic (1984).
3. Phase conjugation of light waves at multiwave parametric displacement in resonance mediums (1987).
4. Spectroscopy of Raman scattering and picosecond non-linear absorption of copper porphyrynes (1995).
1. Pavel Andreevich Apanasevich (On the occasion of the 70th birthday anniversary) (In Russian).
2. Pavel Andreevich Apanasevich (On the occasion of the 75th birthday) (In Russian).
3. Pavel Andreevich Apanasevich (To the 80th Anniversary of Birthday). (In Russian)
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page