Astapchik, Stanislav Aleksandrovich (Born: 07.09.1935)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1980), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1986 on speciality Materials Sciences in Machine-Buildinging.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Scientifical-Technical Society "Machine-Building" of the Republic of Belarus,
Chairman of the Scientific Degree Council for Mechanical Engineering of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
Editorial Board Membership
Associate Editor-in-Chief of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Physical-Engineering Sciences),
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Materialy. Tekhnologii. Instrumenty.
Physical-Engineering Instituteof the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
4 Academician V.F.Kuprevich Street, Minsk BY-220141, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 264-60-10. Fax: +375 (17) 263-76-93. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Materials sciences, physics of metals, super-solid materials, physical chemistry, transformation kinetics, SVS-process, production process of sheet materials (autosheet, transformer steel), composite materials, magnetic alloys, martensitic-ageing steels, titanium alloys, metal ceramics, laser technique.
1. Electric termal processing of alloys with particular qualities (1977).
2. Mass transfer at impulse laser alloying of titanium in atmosphere of nitrogen vapours (1990).
3. Structural and phase transformations in steels and alloys at laser thermal processing by MIT (1991).
4. Stochastic model of the gasless burning of heterogeneous system (1991).
5. Laser technology in machine building and metalworking (2008).
1. Stanislav Aleksandrovich Astapchik (On his 70th birthday) (In Russian).
2. Stanislav Alexandrovich Astapchik (On his 75th birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page