Borisevich, Nikolai Aleksandrovich (Born: 21.09.1923)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1965), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1969 on speciality Optics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
Member of the European Academy of Sciences, Arts and Literature,
Foreign Member of Checho-Slovac Academy of Sciences
Foreign Member of Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts,
Honorary Doctorate of Jena University (Germany),
Member of the European Physical Society,
Chairman of the Scientific Council for Luminescence of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
Chairman of the Scientific Council for Spectroscopy of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
Editorial Board Membership
Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Applied Spectroscopy (Zhurnal Prikladnoi Spektroskopii),
Member of the Editorial Board of journal Optics and Spectroscopy (Optika i Spektroskopiya),
Member of the Editorial Board of journal Quantum Electronics (Kvantovaya Elektronika),
Member of the Editorial Board of journal "Spectroscopic Letters".
Presidium of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, the Honorable President of the Academy.
66 Independence Avenue, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 232-14-01, 284-18-15. Fax: +375 (17) 284-28-16.
Luminescence and spectroscopy of complex molecules, quantum electronics, infrared techniques.
1. Excited States of Polyatomic Molecules in the Gaseous Phase. Minsk: Nauka i Tekhnika, 1967.
2. Infrared filters. Minsk: Nauka i Tekhnika, 1972 (with V.G. Vereshchagin, M.A. Validov; English transl. NASA, 1974).
3. Lasing of vapours of complex organic compounds // Optica Acta. 1985. Vol.32, No.9-10.
4. Direct observation of induced anisotropy by means of phemtosecond relaxation impulses // Science and Mankind. Moscow: Znanie, 1987.
1. Nikolai Aleksandrovich Borisevich (On the occasion of the 75th birthday anniversary) (In Russian).
2. Nikolai Alexandrovich Borisevich (To 75th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
3. Nikolai Aleksandrovich Borisevich (On the occasion of the 80th birthday) (In Russian).
4. Borisevich, Nikolai A. // Jack L. Cross. A Guide to the Russian Academy of Sciences. Part I. Cross Associates, Austin, Texas. 2nd Edition, 1997. P. 98.
5. Nikolai Aleksandrovich Borisevich (To the 85th Birthday Anniversary) (In Russian).
6. Nikolai Aleksandrovich Borisevich (To the 90th Birthday Anniversary) (In Russian).
/ About Academy / NASB Presidents List Since 1928