Burakov, Viktor Semyonovich (Born: 25.03.1931)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1977), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1986 on speciality Quantum Electronics.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Belarusian Physical Society,
Member of the Optical Society named after D.S.Rozhdestvenskii.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Instruments and Experimental Techniques (Pribory i Tekhnika Eksperimenta),
Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Applied Spectroscopy (Zhurnal Prikladnoi Spektroskopii).
B.I. Stepanov Institute of Physics of the NAS of Belarus, Chief Researcher.
68 Independence Avenue, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-27-63. Fax: +375 (17) 284-00-30. E-mail: email@example.com
Atomic spectroscopy and spectral analysis. Plasma physics. Laser physics.
1. Practical handbook on spectral analysis (1960).
2. Criteria of plasma indifference to the heavy laser emission flows (1973).
3. Spectroscopic examination of oxidizing reaction of evaporated atoms of the target material in laser fuel spray (flare) (1994).
1. Viktor Semyonovich Burakov (On the occasion of the 70th birthday) (In Belarusian).
2. Viktor Semyonovich Burakov (On the occasion of the 75th birthday) (In Belarusian).
3. Viktor Semyonovich Burakov (On the occasion of the 80th birthday) (In Belarusian).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page