Goncharenko, Andrei Markovich (Born: 02.01.1933)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1972), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1984 on speciality Theoretical Physics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the New York Academy of Sciences
Member of the joint CIS Council for Optics
Member of the Russian Academy of Engineering Sciences
Editorial Board Membership
Associate Editor-in-Chief of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Physico-Mathematical Sciences),
Member of the Editorial Council of the Journal of Applied Spectroscopy (Zhurnal Prikladnoi Spektroskopii).
B.I.Stepanov Institute of Physics of the NAS of Belarus, Chief Researcher.
68 Independence Avenue, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 264-37-50. E-mail: email@example.com
Quantum electronics. Optical processing of information. Non-linear optics.
1. Introduction in integrated optics (1975).
2. Fundamentals of optical waveguides theory (1975).
3. Gaussian light beams (1977).
1. Andrey Markovich Goncharenko (On the occasion of the 70th birthday) (In Russian).
2. Andrei Markovich Goncharenko (To the 75th Birthday Anniversary) (In Russian).
3. Andrei Markovich Goncharenko (To the 80th Anniversary of Birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page