Gordienko, Anatolii Illarionovich (Born: 18.12.1941)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1983), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 2003 on speciality Materials Sciences.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Belarusian Society for Thermal Processing,
Member of the Scientific Doctorate Degree Councils of Physical-Engineering Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus and Belarusian State Polytechnical Academy,
Member of the Board of experts for technical sciences of the Highest Certifying Commission of Belarus.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Physical-Engineering Sciences),
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal "Physical and Chemical Materials Mechanics".
The Physical-Engineering Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Director.
4 Academician V.F.Kuprevich Street, Minsk BY-220141, Republic of Belarus.
Tel.: +375 (17) 264-60-73. Fax: +375 (17) 263-76-93
Investigation of phase and structural transformations processes in metallic materials under the influence of intensive energy flows; development of the new heterogenous and gradient types of materials for the work under extreme conditions using electrothermal and laser thermohardening techniques.
1. Structural and phase transformations in titanium alloys at quick heating (1983).
2. Structure and properties of titanium alloys laser heat treated and laser alloyed with boron and nitrogen (1990).
3. Texture formation under continuous heating of a deformed alloy OT4-1 (1991).
4. Structure and properties of sheet titanium alloys VT18U and VT25U (1993).
1. Anatoly Illarionovich Gordienko (On 60th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
2. Anatoly Illarionovich Gordienko (On 70th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page