Izobov, Nikolai Alekseyevich (Born: 23.01.1940)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1979), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1994 on speciality Mathematics.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Chairman of the Board of experts of the Belarusian Highest Certifying Committee for mathematics and mechanics.
Editorial Board Membership
Associate Editor-in-Chief of the journal Proceedings of the Institute of Mathematics,
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Doklady of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus,
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Differential equations,
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal "Memoirs on Differential Equations and Mathematical Physics".
The Institute of Mathematics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Head of Department.
11 Surganava Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-27-31. Fax: +375 (17) 284-09-15. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theory of characteristic Lyapunov exponents of ordinary differential systems, stability theory according to linear approximation, Emden-Fowler equations, Konti-Koppel linear systems.
1. Linear systems of ordinary differential equations (1974).
2. On the theory of characteristic Lyapunov exponents of linear and quasi-linear differential systems (1980).
3. Studies in Belarus in the Theory of Characteristic Lyapunov Exponents and its Applications // Differential Equations, Vol.29, No.12, 1993, pp. 1771-1787.
4. Introduction to Theory of Lyapunov Exponents. Minsk: BSU, 2006.
1. Nikolai Alekseevich Izobov (On the occasion of the 60th birthday anniversary) (In Russian).
2. Proceedings of the Institute of Mathematics. Vol. 4. 2000. (A collection of papers dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the NASB Academician N.A. Izobov).
3. Nikolai Alekseevich Izobov (On the occasion of the 60th birthday anniversary) (In Russian).
4. Nikolai Alekseevich Izobov (To the 70th Anniversary of the Birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page