Kaputskii, Fyodor Nikolaevich (Born: 10.01.1930)
Doctor of Chemical Sciences (since 1984), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1994 on speciality Physical Chemistry.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the Petrovskaya Academy of Sciences and Arts (Russia),
Chairman of Coordinating Council of the Republic of Belarus for Pharmaceuticals.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Chemical Sciences),
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal "Newsletters of the Belarusian State University" (2nd series).
The Scientific-Research Institute for Physical-Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University, Head of Laboratory.
14 Leningradskaya Str, Minsk BY-220050, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 226-57-01. Fax: +375 (17) 226-46-96. E-mail: email@example.com
Chemical and structural modification of natural polymers aiming at creation on their basis of materials of commercial and medical purposes.
1. Lekarstvennye preparaty na osnove proizvodnykh cellulozy. Minsk: Universitetskae, 1989 (with T.L. Yurkshtovich).
2. Kationnyi Oligomer Piperilena: Sintez, Svoistva I Primenenie. Minsk: Universitetskae, 1997 (with V.P. Mardykin).
1. Kaputskii Fedor Nikolaevich (To 70th anniversary) (In Russian).
2. Fyodor Nikolaevich Kaputskii (To the 75th anniversary) (In Russian).
3. Fyodor Nikolaevich Kaputsky (On the occasion of 80th birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page