Komarov, Vladimir Semyonovich (29.01.1923 - 15.04.2018)
Doctor of Chemical Sciences (since 1969), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1980 on speciality Colloid Chemistry.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Scientific council for adsorbtion of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Chairman of the Council for the defence of Doctorates of the Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus,
Member of the Council for the defence of Candidate dissertations of the Belarusian State University
Colloidal chemistry, development of the scientific basis of synthesis of adsorbents and catalysts with the given porous structure and natural surface.
1. Adsorbent-structural, physical-chemical properties of clays of Belarus (1970).
2. Adsorbents and their properties (1977).
3. Physical-chemical principles of regulation of the porous structure of adsorbents and catalysts (1981).
4. Structure and porosity of adsorbents and catalysts (1988).
5. Adsorbents: topics of synthesis, theory and structure (1997)
1. Vladimir Semyonovich Komarov (To the 75th Anniversary) (In Russian).
2. Vladimir Semyonovich Komarov (To the 80th Anniversary) (In Russian).
3. Vladimir Semyonovich Komarov (To the 85th Anniversary) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page