Laman, Nikolai Afanasyevich (Born: 01.01.1941)
Doctor of Biological Sciences (since 1993), Senior Researcher.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 2003 on speciality Experimental Biology.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Presidium of the Belarusian Republican Botanical Society,
Member of the Council of the Belarusian Society of Plant Physiologists,
Member of the Council of the Belarusian Republican Foundation for Fundamental Research,
Member of the Scientific council for the problem "Physical and chemical biology and molecular-membrane basis of biosystems functioning" of the
Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
The Institute of Experimental Botany of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Director.
27 Akademichnaya Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus.
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-20-33, 268-50-17. Fax: +375 (17) 284-18-50
Investigation of morpho-physiological regularities of the formation and functioning of the highly productive and stable agrocenoses of cultures, of the regularities of the structural and functional organization of plants and crops as unity productive systems, of biological bases for raising their productivity.
1. Biological potential of barley (lodging resistence and productivity) (1984).
2. The productive potential of cereals (1987).
3. The concept of biological potential in investigations of plant productive process (1991).
4. The great floristic revolution of the cretaceous period and their possible causes (development of the M.I. Golenkin theory) (1997).
1. Nikolai Afanasevich Laman (To the 60th Anniversary). (In Russian)
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page