Lobanok, Anatolii Georgievich (Born: 18.06.1938)
Doctor of Biological Sciences (since 1978), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1991 on speciality Microbiology.
Editorial Board Membership
Associate Editor-in-Chief of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Biological Sciences),
Member of the Editorial Council of the journal Applied Biochemistry and Microbiology (Prikladnaya Biokhimiya i Mikrobiologiya).
The Institute of Microbiology of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Head of Laboratory.
2 Academician V.F.Kuprevich Street, Minsk BY-220141, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 267-43-96. Fax: +375 (17) 264-47-66. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Biogenesis and biotechnology of microbial enzymes, physiology and biochemistry of microbial antagonism, microbial degradation of xenobiotics.
1. Selection of a mutant strain of Lipomyces kononenkoae with dextranase synthesis resistant to catabolite repression // World J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 1993.
2. Utilization of halogenated benzoats, phenols and benzoates by Rhodococcus rhodochorus strain GM 14 // Appl. and Enviromental Microbiology. 1995.
3. Screening of Glucose isomerase-producing microorganisms // World J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 1998.
4. Effect of Aromatic compounds on Cellular Fatty Acid composition of Rodococcus opacus // Appl. and Enviromental Microbiol. 1999.
5. Rhizospheral strain Bacillus subtilis 12A and its effect on pathogenic agents of vegetable crops// Bull. Polish Academy of Sciences. Ser. Biol. 2002.
6. Interaction between soil Microorganisms: Bacteria, Actinomycetes and Entomopathogenic Fungi of the genera Beauveria and Paecilomyces // Polish J. оf Ecology. 2003.
1. Anatoly Georgievich Lobanok (To the 60th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
2. Anatolii Georgievich Lobanok (To the 65th Anniversary) (In Russian).
3. Anatolii Georgievich Lobanok (To the 70th Anniversary) (In Russian).
4. To the 70th anniversary of Academician Anatolii Georgievich Lobanok // Applied Biochemistry and Microbiology. 2008. Vol.44, No.4.
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page