Loginov, Vladimir Fyodorovich (Born: 08.03.1940)
Doctor of Geographical Sciences (since 1982), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 2000 on speciality Geography.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the International Eurasian Academy of Sciences,
Academician of the International Academy of Ecology,
Academician of the Petrovskaya Academy of Sciences and Art (Russia),
Member of the Belarusian Geographic Society,
Member of the three Specialized Scientific Degree Councils.
Editorial Board Membership
Editor of the Annual Ecological Bulletin "The State of Natural Environment of Belarus",
Editor of the Prirodopol'zovaniye (Nature Management),
Associate Editor-in-Chief of the Interdepartmental Bulletin Natural Resources (Prirodnye Resursy)
The Institute for Nature Management of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Chief Researcher.
10 Starabarysauski Trakt, Minsk BY-220114, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 264-26-32. Fax: +375 (17) 264-24-13. . E-mail: email@example.com
Diagnosis and forecast of the climate changes, monitoring of the environment.
1. Volcanic outburst and the climate (1984).
2. Cosmic factors of weather and climate (1984).
3. Short period cyclic changes in the low atmosphere and solar-terrestrial physical processes (1986).
4. Causes and consequences of climatic changes (1992).
5. Heavy Metals Emission Factors Assessment for the CIS Countries (1998).
1. V. F. Loginov - To 60th anniversary (In Russian).
2. Vladimir Fyodorovich Loginov (On the occasion of 70th birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page