Matyukhin, Vladimir Aleksandrovich (Born: 11.06.1931)
Doctor of Medical Sciences (since 1967), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1995 on speciality Physiology.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the International Academy of Administrative and Managerial Sciences,
Academician of the Academy of Medical Sciences of the USSR,
Academician of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal News of Biomedical Sciences
I.M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy. Professor.
Physiology, ecology of man, bionics, biorhythmology, radiological medicine.
1. Human bioclimatology under monsoons conditions (1971)
2. Bioenergetics and physiology of fish swimming (1973)
3. Shift physiology and watch labour (1986)
4. Ecological Human Physiology and Rehabilitation Medicine (1999)
1. Vladimir Alexandrovich Matyukhin (On the 70th anniversary) (In Russian).
2. Vladimir Alexandrovich Matyukhin (On the 75th anniversary) (In Russian).
3. Matyujhin Vladimir Aleksandrovich (To the 80th Anniversary of Birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page