Mikhailov, Anatolii Nikolayevich (Born: 03.11.1936)
Doctor of Medical Sciences (since 1974), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 2003 on speciality Medicine.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the European Association of the Radiologists,
Member of the Board of the American Biographical Institute,
Member of the Presidium of the Board of Scientific Society of Radiodiagnosticians of the Republic of Belarus,
Vice-chairman of the Board of the Scientific Medical and Technical Society of the Republic of Belarus,
Member of the Scientific degree defence council for speciality "Beam diagnosis and beam therapy",
Expert of the State Highest Certifying Commision of the Republic of Belarus.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal "Proceedings of the Roentgenology and Radiology" (Moscow),
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal "Clinical Visualization" (Moscow).
Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education, Head of Chair.
3 P.Brouki Street, Minsk BY-220714, Republic of Belarus.
Tel.: +375 (17) 202-16-56
Visualization diagnosis with X-ray and ultrasonic examination, computer and magnetoresonance tomography and other methods of diagnosis of digestive organs, cardio-vascular system, locomotor apparatus; roentgen equipment; computerization in beam diagnosis; ionizing radiation protection.
1. Diagnostic radiology atlas. In 2 Vols. (1987).
2. X-ray semiotics and diagnosis of human diseases (1989).
3. Beam diagnosis in gastroenterology (1994).
4. Handbook of medical visualization (1996).
5. Means and methods of modern medical imaging (2000).
6. X-ray Encyclopedia (2004).
7. Encyclopedia of Technical Radiology (2007)
1. Anatolii Nikolaevich Mikhailov (To the 70th Anniversary) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page