Mikhalevich, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich (Born: 20.09.1938)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1975), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 2000 on speciality Energetics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the International Engineering Academy,
Academician-founder of the Academy of Frenchspeaking Engineers (Academie Francophone d'Ingenieurs),
Member of the Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences for "Heat regimes of machines and equipments",
Vice-chairman of the Scientific Council for the Problems of Energetics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus,
Member of the Belarusian National Committee of the World Energetics Council.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Doklady of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus,
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Physical-Engineering Sciences).
The Institute of Power of the the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Chief Researcher.
15/2 Akademicheskaya Str., Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Fax: +375 (17) 284-13-26. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuclear power engineering, energy planning, heat- and mass transfer at physical and chemical transformations, optimization of heat processes and equipments, renewable energy sources.
1. Prospects for nuclear development in the Republic of Belarus (1993).
2. Belarus is a Touchstone for Acceptance of Nuclear Power Energy (1994).
3. Waste management strategy for first Belarus NPP Subject for discussion (1994).
4. Chernobyl accident and radioecological problems in Belarus (1994).
1. Aleksandr A. Mikhalevich (To 60th Anniversary of Birthday) (In Russian).
2. Alexander Aleksandrovich Mikhalevich (On his 70th birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page