Nikitenko, Pyotr Georgievich (Born: 02.01.1943)
Doctor of Economical Sciences (since 1991), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1994 on speciality Economics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the International Academy of Organizational and Management Sciences,
Academician of the Belarusian Engineering Academy,
Academician of the Belarusian Academy of Management,
Academician of the Belarusian Academy of Education,
Corresponding Member of the International Academy "Eurasia",
Member of the AEDEM,
Member of Scientific Doctorate Degree Council of the Academy of Management under the President,
Member of Scientific Doctorate Degree Council of the Belarusian State Polytechnical Academy,
Member of Scientific Doctorate Degree Council of the Belarusian State Economic University.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the Belarusian Economical Journal.
Presidium of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, The Adviser of the Presidium.
66 Independence Avenue, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Problems of regional administration, efficiency, accumulation and reproduction of microsystem "Nature - Individual - Society". Intensification and research-innovation activity. Taxes, prise formation and free enterprice within the system of market relations.
1. Production intensification and funding capacity of the products (1981).
2. Fundamental reconstruction of the economy (1989).
3. Efficiency of accumulation: system imperative and enterprise method (1992).
4. Substantiation of the new taxation system and of its methods in the Republic of Belarus (1995).
5. Model of Stable Socio-Economic Development of Belarus (2000).
1. Pyotr Georgievich Nikitenka (To 60th anniversary) (In Belarusian)
2. Pyotr Georgievich Nikitsenka (To the 65th anniversary) (In Belarusian)
3. Pyotr Georgievich Nikitsenka (To the 70th anniversary) (In Russian)
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page