Olekhnovich, Nikolai Mikhailovich (Born: 02.05.1935)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1987), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1996 on speciality Solid State Physics.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Vice President of the Belarusian Physical Society,
Chairman of the Scientific Council for Solid State Physics and Problems of High Temperature Superconductivity.
Editorial Board Membership
Associate Editor-in-Chief of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Physical-Mathematical Sciences),
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Materialy. Tekhnologii. Instrumenty (Materials, Technologies, Tools)
The Scientific and Practical Materials Research Center of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Chief Researcher.
17 P.Brouki Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-28-14. Fax: +375 (17) 284-08-88. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Solid state physics, X-ray diffraction in real crystals, X-ray polarimetry and diffraction-polarization analysis, phase transitions.
1. Dynamical effects of X-ray scattering in Laue geometry for Si crystals with structure defects (with A.L.Karpei) // Phys. Stat. Sol. (a). 1984. Vol.82, No.1.
2. Birefringence and depolarition effects of X-ray scattering in Laue geometry for highly distorted crystals (with A.V.Pushkarev // Phys. Stat. Sol. (a). 1990. Vol.119, No.1.
3. Unstrained Bond Lengths and Corresponding Cation Radii in Crystals with Perovskite Structure // Crystallography Reports. 2004. Vol.49. No.5.
4. Strain of Interatomic Bonds and Multiple-well Potential in Crystals with Perovskite Structure // Crystallography Reports. 2005. Vol.50. No.3.
5. Relationship between the rotation angles of octahedra and bond-strength energy in crystals with perovskite structure // Crystallography Reports. 2007. Vol.52. No.5.
1. Nikolai Mikhailovich Olekhnovich (On the occasion of the 70th birthday). (In Belarusian, Windows 1251).
1. Nikolai Mikhailovich Olekhnovich (On the occasion of the 75th birthday). (In Belarusian, Windows 1251).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page