Pilipovich, Vladimir Antonovich (Born: 05.01.1931)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1972), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1980 on speciality Physical Electronics.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Commission of the Ministers of the Republic of Belarus for Science and Engineering.
B.I. Stepanov Institute of Physicsof the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Chief Researcher.
68 Prospekt Nezavisimosti, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Fax: +375 (17) 284-08-79
Laser physics, optical electronics, optical data processing.
1. Optical quantum generators with phototropic filters (1975).
2. Photovoltaic converter in optical data processing systems (1990).
3. Multielement photodetectors in displacement transformers (1991).
1. Vladimir Antonovich Pilipovich (On the occasion of the 70th birthday) (In Russian).
2. Vladimir Antonovich Pilipovich (On the occasion of the 75th birthday) (In Russian).
3. Vladimir Antonovich Pilipovich (On the occasion of the 80th birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page