Reshetnikov, Vladimir Nikolayevich (Born: 06.01.1938)
Doctor of Biological Sciences (since 1987), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 2000 on speciality Plant Physiology and Biochemistry.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Belarusian Biochemical Society,
Member of the Board of the Belarusian Society of Plant Physiologists,
Member of the Scientific council for the problems of biotechnology
The Central Botanic Gardens of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Head of Laboratory.
2-a Surganava Street, Minsk BY-220012, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-14-84. Fax: +375 (17) 284-14-83. E-mail: email@example.com
Plant biochemistry, plant physiology, biotechnology (tissue culture and reconstruction of a plant cell, technologies for raw plant material processing).
1. Technology of subcellurar structures and biopolymers biochemical study (1977).
2. Potatoes. Encyclopedic reference book (1988).
3. Cellular nuclei of the highest plants (1992).
4. Characterization of the nuclear matrix in inactive and actively functioning cell (1993).
1. Vladimir Nikolaevich Reshetnikov (To the 60th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
2. Vladimir Nikolaevich Reshetnikov (To the 65th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
3. Vladimir Nikolaevich Reshetnikov (To the 70th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
4. Vladimir Nikolayevich Reshetnicov (To the 75th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page