Rubinov, Anatoly Nikolayevich (Born: 15.04.1939)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1973), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1991 on speciality Laser physics.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Optical Society named after D.S.Rozshdestvenskii
Chairman of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly of the Republic of Belarus
Development of dye lasers. Study of energy processes in solid-state lasers; development of laser spectroscopy fundamentals and dye solutions with heterogeneous spectral broadening; study of ultrafast inter and intramolecular processes in solutions of complex organic compounds by kinetic laser spectroscopy methods; creation and investigation of lasers with distributed feedback; development and use of intraresonator laser spectroscopy.
1. Wavelength dependent rotation of dye molecules in a polar solution (1992).
2. Dye lasers with light-induced distributed feedback (1993).
3. The spectral warroving of a high-power flashlamp-pumped dye laser by injection of external warrow band radiation (1994).
4. Configuration relaxation of Van der Waals complexes (1995).
1. Rubinov Anatolii Nikolaevich (To 60th Anniversary of Birthday) (In Russian).
2. Anatoliy Nikolaevich Rubinov (On the occasion of the 60th Birthday Anniversary) (In Belarusian).
3. Anatolii Nikolaevich Rubinov (To the 70th Anniversary of Birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page