Tolkachyov, Vitalii Antonovich. (Born: 28.06.1934)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1980), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 2000 on speciality Experimental Physics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Belarusian Physical Society,
Member of the Optical Society named after D.S.Rozhdestvenskii,
Member of the Co-ordinating Council for the problem "Photon",
Member of two Scientific Doctorate Degree Councils
Editorial Board Membership
Vice-Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Applied Spectroscopy (Zhurnal Prikladnoi Spektroskopii)
The Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Chief Researcher.
68 Independence Avenue, Minsk BY-220602, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-17-15. Fax: +375 (17) 284-08-79
Molecular spectroscopy and quantum electronics.
1. Laser action of complex molecules in gas phase (1982).
2. Polarized luminescence of free complex molecules under excitation by fast electrons (1988).
3. Optical anisotropy under rotary structuring of complex molecular vapours (1991).
1. Vitaliy Antonovich Tolkachev (On the occasion of the 70th birthday) (In Russian).
2. Vitalii Antonovich Tolkachev (To the 75th Anniversary of Birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page