Voitovich, Aleksandr Pavlovich (Born: 05.01.1938)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1979), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1996 on speciality Laser Physics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the European Academy of Sciences, Arts and Humanities,
Vice President of the Eurasian Physical Society
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal "Spectroscopy Letters".
B.I.Stepanov Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Head of Laboratory.
70 Independence Avenue, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Fax: +375 (17) 284-00-30. E-mail: email@example.com
Laser physics. Optics and spectroscopy. Dynamics of nonlinear systems.
1. Magnetooptics of Gas Lasers. Minsk: Nauka i Tekhnika, 1987.
2. Lasers with anisotropic resonators. Minsk: Nauka i Tekhnika, 1988 (with V.N. Severikov).
3. Polarization instability in lasers with weakly anisotropic cavities (1991).
4. Nonlinear dynamics of laser systems at intracavity modulation of polarization (1996).
1. Aleksandr Pavlovich Voitovich (On the occasion of the 60th Birthday). (In Belarusian)
2. Alexander Pavlovich Voitovich (To 60th Anniversary of his Birthday). (In Russian)
3. Aleksandr Pavlovich Voitovich (To the 70th Birthday Anniversary). (In Russian)
/ About Academy / NASB Presidents List Since 1928