Bulyko, Aleksandr Nikolayevich (Born: 18.03.1935)
Doctor of Philological Sciences (since 1981), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1994 on speciality Linguistics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Scientific council "Language and Society" of the Literature and language Department of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
Scientific secretary of the Republican Terminological Commission of the NAS of Belarus,
Member of the Committee for awarding science and technique State prizes of the Republic of Belarus,
Member of the council of experts of the Belarusian Highest Certifying Committee,
Member of the two Science degree defence councils for linguistics
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the Bulletin Belaruskaya Ligvistyka (The Belarusian Linguistics).
The Yakub Kolas and Yanka Kupala Institute of Language and Literature of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Chief Researcher.
1 Surganava Street, Build.2, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-11-92
History of the Belarusian literary language.
1. Development of alphabetical system of Belarusian language (1970).
2. Old borrowings of the Belarusian language (1972).
3. Lexical borrowings in the Belarusian language of the XIV-XVIIIth centuries (1980).
4. Dictionary of foreign words (1993).
5. The Dictionary of Foreign Languages Words (1999).
1. Alyaksandr Mikalaevich Bulyka (To 70th anniversary) // Vestsi of NAS of Belarus. Ser. Humanit. Sci. 2005. №1 (In Belarusian).
2. Alyaxandr Mikalaevich Bulyka (To the 75th anniversary) // Vestsi of NAS of Belarus. Ser. Humanit. Sci. 2010. №2 (In Belarusian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page