Demchuk, Mikhail Ivanovich (Born: 28.05.1946)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1982), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1986 on speciality Instrument Making.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
President of the International Academy of Technical Education,
Academician of the International Academy of High School Sciences,
Academician of the International Informatization Academy (IIA) and its Belarusian Branch,
Academician of the International Academy of Organization and Management Science,
Member of the Committee on State Scientific and Technical Policy of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus,
Vice-president of the Belarusian Scientific-Industrial Association,
Member of a number of scientific-technical councils
Quantum radiophysics, scientific instrument making.
1. Statistical one-quantum method in an optical-physical experiment (1981).
2. Impulse spectrometry (1986).
3. Laser, generating USR with controlled parameters on the basis of negative feedback (1991).
4. Saturable absorbers based on impurity and defect centers in crystals (1994).
1. Mikhail Ivanovich Demchuk (On the occasion of the 60th birthday). (In Russian)
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page