Goncharenko, Grigorii Grigoriyevich (Born: 30.11.1950)
Doctor of Biological Sciences (since 1991), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1996 on speciality Forest Genetics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Vice Co-ordinator of the Workgroup "Breeding and Genetic Resources" of the International Union of the Forest Research Organization (IUFRO),
Member of the Coordinating Committee of the European Forest Genetic Resources Programme (EUFORGEN),
Member of the Board of experts of the Highest Certifying Committee of the Republic of Belarus,
Chairman of the Gomel Department of the Belarusian Society of Geneticists and Breeders.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal "Forest Genetics"
Fr. Skoriny Gomel State University, Head of Chair.
108 Sovetskaya Street, Gomel BY-246050, Republic of Belarus.
Tel.: +375 (232) 60-75-61.
Genetics of natural populations of animals and plants, genosystematics, molecular evolution and biological watch, radiation genetics and mutagenesis, management of the genetic resources of the natural populations in the forest ecosystems, creation of the genetic maps.
1. Guide on investigation of the coniferous species by the method of the electroforetic analysis of the isoferments (1989).
2. Genetics of the isoferments of coniferous species (1993).
3. Intra- and interspesific genetic differentiation in closely related pines from Pinus subsections Sylvestres and Cembrae in the former Soviet Union (1995).
4. Allozyme variation in natural populations of Eurasian pines (1996).
1. Grigoriy Grigorievich Goncharenko (To his 55th birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page