Gurskii, Leonid Il'ych (Born: 10.01.1936)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1973), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1994 on speciality Solid State Physics.
The Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics, Professor.
6 P.Brouki Street, Minsk BY-220027, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 239-88-35
Solid-state physics, microelectronics, theory of materials.
1. Inside and surface structure of the rolled materials (1972).
2. Structure, topology and properties of film resistors (1987).
3. Intellectual systems of LSI and VLSI automated design (1988).
4. Microcircuits design (1991).
1. Leonid Ilyich Gurskii (On the occasion of the 70th birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page