Kirillova, Faina Mikhailovna (Born: 29.09.1931)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1967), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1996 on speciality Mathematical Cybernetics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Chairman of the Committee of the International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC) (1993-1996),
Corresponding Member of the Petrovskaya Academy of Sciences and Arts (Russia, 1994),
Chairman of the National Association for Automatic Control of the Republic of Belarus.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Boards of the journals Optimization (Germany) and Control and Cybernetics (Poland).
The Institute of Mathematics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Chief Researcher.
11 Surganava Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-27-92. Fax: +375 (17) 284-17-01. E-mail: email@example.com
Qualitative theory of optimal control, general theory of extremal problems, algorithms of optimization, synthesis of control systems, stabilization of control processes.
1. The Qualitative Theory of Optimal Processes. Moscow, Nauka, 1971 (Marcel Dekker. Inc, USA, 1976) (with R.Gabasov).
2. Singular Optimal Controls. Moscow, Nauka, 1973 (with R.Gabasov).
3. The Maximum Principle in the Optimal Control Theory. Minsk, Nauka i Tekhnika, 1974 (with R.Gabasov).
4. Methods of Linear Programming. Parts I-III. Minsk, University Press, 1977 -1980 (with R.Gabasov).
5. Methods of Optimization. Minsk, University Press, 1975 (Software Optimization, USA, 1988) (with R.Gabasov).
6. R.Gabasov, F.M. Kirillova, S.V. Prishchepova. Optimal Feedback Control. Lect. Notes in Control and Information Sci. Springer, 1995. Vol.207
1. Faina Mikhailovna Kirillova (On the occasion of the 70th birthday) // Proc. NAS of Belarus, Ser. Phys.-Math. Sci. 2001. No.4 (In Russian).
2. Faina Mikhailovna Kirillova (On the occasion of the 75th birthday) // Proc. NAS of Belarus, Ser. Phys.-Math. Sci. 2006. No.3 (In Russian).
3. Faina Mikhailovna Kirillova (On the occasion of the 80th birthday) // Proc. NAS of Belarus, Ser. Phys.-Math. Sci. 2011. No.3 (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page