Korshunov, Fyodor Pavlovich (Born: 15.05.1934)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1975), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1984 on speciality Technical Physics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Scientific council for solid state physics and high-temperature superconductivity problems of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus,
Member of the Scientific council of the Russian Academy of Sciences for the problem "Physics and chemistry of semiconductors",
Member of the three Scientific Doctorate degree defence councils,
Member of the Board of experts for physics of the Belarusian Highest Certifying Commission,
Member of the Scientific council of the Russian Academy of Sciences for the problem "Radiation solid state physics".
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Physical-Mathematical Sciences Series).
The Scientific and Practical Materials Research Center of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Head of Laboratory.
17 P.Brouki Street, Minsk BY-220726, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-11-27
Radiation solid state physics, semiconductor physics, microelectronics.
1. Penetrating radiation in semiconductor devices and integral microcircuits technology (1982).
2. Influence of electronic irradiation under different temperatures on electric properties of p-type arsenide gallium (1990).
3. Characteristics of electronically irradiated p-n junctions in the area of avalanche breakdown (1994).
4. Spectroscopic complex for investigation of semiconducting materials luminescence at low-temperature ionic implantation (1994).
1. Fedor Pavlovich Korshunov (On the occasion of the 70th birthday) (In Russian).
2. Fedor Pavlovich Korshunov (To the 75th Anniversary of Birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page