Korzyuk, Viktor Ivanovich (Born: 04.04.1945)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1994), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1996 on speciality Mathematical Physics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Presidium of the Belarusian Mathematical Society,
Member of the two Scientific Degree Defence Councils
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal "Vestnik of the Belarusian States University" (Series 1. Physics, mathematics, informatics).
The Belarusian State University, Head of Chair.
4 Prospekt Nezavisimosti, Minsk BY-220050, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 209-55-38, 226-59-36. Е-mail: email@example.com
Finding of the correctly set problems and proof of their solvability in the theory of the boundary problems for differential equations with partial derivatives; investigations in the microelectronics area, connected with ion implantation.
1. Energy inequality for the boundary value problem of a hyperbolic equation with a third-order wave operator (1991).
2. A weak solution of a Dirichlet type problem for a third order linear differential equation (1992).
3. Solvability of the conjugation problem describing the diffusion
of impurities in silicon (1994).
4. Method of the energy inequalities and averaging operators (1996).
1. Viktor Ivanovich Korzyuk (On the occasion of the 60th birthday) (In Russian).
2. Viktor Ivanovich Korzyuk (On the occasion of the 65th birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page