Kudelskii, Anatolii Viktorovich (Born: 16.09.1934)
Doctor of geology and mineralogy (since 1978), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1996 on speciality Geology.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the International Academy of Ecology,
Corresponding Member of the International Engineering Academy.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Chemical Sciences).
The Institute for Nature Management of NAS of Belarus, Head of the Laboratory.
10 Fr. Skaryna Street, Minsk BY-220114, Republic of Belarus
Fax: 375 (17) 267-24-13.
Geology. Hydrogeology. Geochemistry and radiochemistry of the underground waters. The theory of oil and gas formation. The theory of the underground hydrosphere formation.
1. The gas regime of the Pripyat through (1982).
2. Hydrogeology and brines of Pripyat oil and gas basin (1985).
3. Mineral waters of Belarus (1994).
4. Geodynamics of fluids and the oil and gas origin (1997).
5. The Underground Waters of Belarus (1998).
6. Modern Problems of Hydrogeology and Environmental Geoscience (2005).
1. Anatoly Victorovich Kudelsky (To the 70th anniversary) (In Russian).
2. Anatoly Viktorovich Kudelsky (On the occasion of 75th birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page