Kukharchyk, Piotr Dmitrievich (Born: 22.03.1945)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1989), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1994 on speciality Optical Electronics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of The International Union of Radio Science (URSI).
The Belarusian State Pedagogical University named after Maksim Tank, Rector.
18 Sovetskaya Str., Minsk BY-220050, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 226-40-20. Fax: +375 (17) 226-40-24
Using of holographic methods for investigation of electromagnetic fields in radio and infrared wave diapasons, creation of devices for non-destruction control of dielectric materials.
1. Systems of robovision (1988).
2. Creation of holographic image (1990).
3. Complex equipment (1992).
4. Calculation algorithm of discrete Fourier transformations (1993).
1. Pyotr Dmitrievich Kuharchik (On the occasion of the 60th birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page