Kulchitsky, Vladimir Adamovich (Born: 06.03.1948)
Doctor of Medical Sciences (since 1989), Professor (1998).
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 2000 on speciality Physiology.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of The Society for Neuroscience (SfN),
Member of The American Physiological Society (APS),
Member of The European Neuropeptide Club (ENC),
Member of The International Brain Research Organization (IBRO).
Editorial Board Membership
Associate Editor-in-Chief of the Journal News of Biomedical Sciences.
The Institute of Physiology of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Deputy Director.
28, Akademicheskaya Street., Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-24-58. Fax: +375 (17) 284-24-58. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundamental and applied aspects of the brainstem functions and central pain control.
1. Central Regulation of the Organ Haemodynamics. SPb.: Nauka, 1992 (in coauth.).
2. Functions of the Ventral Medulla. Minsk, Nauka i Tekhnika, 1993.
3. The Neurophysiology of Protective Reflexes. Minsk, Polibig, 1998.
4. The Death Syndrome. Minsk, Polibig, 1999 (in coauth.).
5. The Life Syndrome. Minsk, Biznesofset, 2002 (in coauth.).
6. Regulation of the function under the brain activation. Minsk, Belprint, 2004 (in coauth.).
7. The mechanism of action of therapeutic physical factors. Minsk, Biznesofset, 2007 (in coauth.).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page